- All games, practices and evaluations will be held at Hillcrest Park (Nine Mile Campus).
- High School Co-Ed and Girls Machine Pitch Softball will be played on Friday nights. All other division games will be played on Saturdays.
- The regular season is based on an eight (8) game schedule. Any make-up games will be played in place of practices during the last 2 weeks of the season.
- Hillcrest leagues do allow the use of composite bats for all divisions of play.
- All Rules and Code of Conduct must be followed by all players, coaches and spectators. These rules and codes can be found at hillcrestchurch.com/recreation.
- Player Eligibility is determined by current age on March 15, 2019. Players can advance 1 year in age, EXCEPT: 4 year olds cannot play Advanced Teeball, 9 year old girls cannot move up to play Machine Pitch Softball, 8th graders and 19 year olds cannot play High School Co-Ed Softball.
- All players need to attend evaluation to be placed on a team and fitted for a uniform with cap.
Jan 28 Advanced Teeball 6:00p / Coach Pitch Boys Minors 7:00p
Jan 29 Coach Pitch Girls Softball 6:00p / Machine Pitch Majors 7:00p
Jan 31 Machine Pitch Girls 6:00p / H.S. Co-Ed Softball 7:00p
Jan 31 Machine Pitch JV Boys Baseball 6:00p
Advanced TeeBall: $75
H.S. Co-Ed Softball: $75
Coach Pitch & Machine Pitch Divisions $100
The Coach Pitch and Machine Pitch Divisions have higher fees due to additional equipment, set up and umpires.
IMPORTANT SEASON DATES
Jan 21 Registration deadline (or sooner when spots fill up)
Feb 25 Practice Begins this week
Mar 15 Opening Day: High School Co-Ed Softball, Machine Pitch Girls Softball
Mar 16 Opening Day: All other Divisions