In an effort to provide our congregation with an efficient and easy way to give online, Hillcrest is transitioning to a new online giving platform. This means that anyone who has scheduled recurring gifts in our previous platform must move these over to the new platform. To do this, you will first cancel the existing scheduled gift and then re-create the gift in the new platform.
To cancel your existing scheduled gift:
- Go to https://hillcrestchurch.com and click on "Give" (or, once the new platform is live, click here)
- Select your campus and log in
- Click on "Scheduled Giving" on the left side to see your currently active scheduled gifts
- Make a note of your existing schedule and amount and then click “Delete Schedule”
- Click on "Log Out" in the upper right
To set up your recurring gift in the new platform:
- Go to https://my.hillcrestchurch.com/GiveNow
- Login or register to create a new account
- Verify that your campus is the one highlighted in blue at the top of the page
- Enter amounts for the different funds (Tithes and Offerings, Global Missions, etc.)
- Select the frequency of your gift (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly) in the drop down
- Set the date on which the schedule should start
- Verify your personal information and click “Next”
- Enter your bank account information to use an electronic check or your credit or debit card information and click "Next"
- Confirm your personal and payment information and click “Finish”
You can see your recurring gifts (including gifts to The Welcome Initiative) in the new platform and delete them if necessary by going to https://my.hillcrestchurch.com/GivingProfiles
Thank you for helping to further the mission of God at Hillcrest through your faithfulness in giving! If you have any questions about the giving process or the new platform, please contact Executive Pastor Doug Kimsal at email@example.com
or call the church office at 850-476-2233.